Online Earnings jobs and business ,investments TIPS and Many More about the Search optimizations Techniques

Sunday 28 January 2018

Learn the Truth about Earn With Blogging in next 5 minutes

Learn the Truth about earn with blogging in next 5 minutes

Hey guys today i will quit by passion of writing blogs or if you found me in writing a blog just as I am writing my blog as a day job and I have quit all of my other government jobs just for the cause of earning through blogs and will surely tell you to learn the truth about Earn with blogging in next 5 minutes.

           No, Dear No. it's my passion of writing a blog as I am blogoholic, and I end up my day with writing a blog for the cause of my routine by just giving an hour to my writing blog.
         I know that you are reading my blog just for leaning the way to earn  Dollars form Blog,, how Funny Dear !!
                     Yes Guys, its possible to earn dollars from blogger. here I will tell you the right way to earn money from the blog ., either on Blogger.com Or Quora.com
  you can also create your blog on  Wordpress
              so follow the following steps to  make money on Blogger


  1. first, go to Blogger.com and create your own Blog
  2. set your custom domain for our blog 
  3. write your 20+ articles on same or different trending topics
  4. posts should be at least 300+ words each 
  5. articles should be not copied  from other blogs 
  6. now apply for a Google Adsense account and send the code for your approval
  7. wait for 24 hours. you will get your approval mail on your Gmail.
when you are approved with the Google Adsense, then you can enjoy the bundles of dollars, and ads will become shown on your posts, as on your blog.
            But if you are really interested in writing blogs, then you should have  read my previous articles on the methodology and tips for the starting ups of Blogs on Blogger
             

1 comment: